100 films in 2012: Away we go
- This film made me ridiculously broody
- I think I watched it some time over the christmas holidays, after seeing the trailer ages ago and wanting to see this
- I loved all of the actors in this film. Really, ALL of them.
- John Kranski is adorable and reminds me in part of le gentleman caller (I keep meaning to see the Office UK & USA please prod me)
- Maya Rudolph was so wonderful as well. I really fell in love with her character and understood her. I now have a massive girl crush on her
- Also, Alison Janney made me cry with laughter. I’d been watching The West Wing a lot at the time and the contrast was laughter inducing.
- I was just swept up by the story and the emotions and ahh so many feels.
- I even forced le gentleman caller to watch the stroller scene. Again.
- I loved it. You should watch it.