CHRISTMAS 2012 PLUNDER
1) Amelia’s Anthology of Illustration (signed!) is lovely from what I gathered from my first flick through on christmas day. Illustration AND the environment, what more could a girl want…
2) My inner 8 year old self is very very happy right now. Bubble writing FTW.
3) After seeing Two Door Cinema Club at Bestival I thought I should probably get this. Planning to listen to their dulcet tones this evening whilst I bash away at Illustrator.
4) My parents got me a candle (amongst other gifts). It smells pretty good but I don’t know when I will be able to use it because of regulations in Halls. hmm..
5) From my secret santa in Leeds- Christmas cookie cutters. I will be attempting baking in January!
6) Slippers from Yorkshire. Fluffy as anything and they remind me of my grandparents.
7) A laptop sleeve that I picked out from Etsy
8) My first Jonathan Safran Foer book. It’s very good so far
9) My sister’s kind replacement for my Pantone mug, after it was stolen from halls for a drinking game.